Pak Navy is an important part of the Pakistan Armed Forces which include the Pak Army and Air Force. Pak Navy came into existence right after the creation of our beloved country Pakistan in 1947. Its main aim is to protect the sea borders which come into the area of Pakistan.
Join Pak Navy after Matric, Inter, and Graduation
Pak Navy advertises for the available female jobs every year so that females can join Pak Navy to serve in different fields according to their qualifications and expertise.
Mostly, after doing Metric, Inter, or graduation, girls find it difficult to find an honorable job. But Pak Navy has solved this problem to a great extent by opening doors to women in various fields.
In this blog, you will learn about almost all the available jobs in Pak Navy for females, and how they can apply for those Pak navy jobs. what are the eligibility criteria? what are ineligibility criteria? what are the requirements? what level of qualification and experience is required?
what is the easy and straightforward procedure to join Pak Navy? Joining in Pakistan Armed Naval Force is an honorable and respectable profession for females. Moreover, it provides a friendly environment for girls where they can improve themselves by learning different skill sets. Besides, the Pak Navy job offers a cool salary with other amazing benefits.
Females can easily join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission
By following this process, females can join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission or simply known as SSC. Usually, the time period of SSC is 2 years which can be increased further or can also be turned into permanent depending upon the performance of the candidate. This commission basically includes the following branches in Pak Navy:
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (IT)
- Medical Branch
- Law Branch
Education Branch (Join Pak Navy After Master Degree)
Nationality: Nationality of Pakistan
Age: 18-28 years on 01 January 2023
Height: 5ft (Minimum)
Qualification: Candidate must have cleared MSc in 2nd division or should have an education of 16 years in order to be able to apply for the job. It is also notified that the candidate must have the qualification of MA, MSc in Chemistry, Psychology, Islamic Studies, Physics, Urdu, and majorly English.
Special Branch (IT)
Interested females having the nationality of Pakistan with age from 20-30 years can apply for female Pak Navy Jobs as Computer Programmers. The applicant is bound to have a Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Technology with 50% marks.
Special Branch (PRO)
Females can apply online to join Pak Navy after graduation in Special Branch (PRO) as follows:
- Female with Nationality of Pakistan
- Age must be between 20-35 years
- In case of educational qualifications, she must have a Master’s degree in Media and Mass Communication. She must have cleared the science subjects with 50% marks
- Height is always 5ft for females.
Naval Law Branch
Females who have an interest in Law can also join Pakistan Navy after a Master’s degree in the Law Branch of the Pak Navy as profession.
- Interested female candidates must have a degree in Law with the addition of an Arts or Science degree from an HEC university or college.
- She should be a practicing member of a bar.
- Additionally, candidates can also get relaxation in deserving cases which include additional experience or qualification.
Join Pak Navy as a Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Citizen of Pakistan
- 22-35 years of age
- Education: Minimum second division in BS/BSc in therapy/physiotherapy from an HEC recognized university.
- Applicants having one year of experience in a Rehabilitation Center or Hospital will be welcomed the most.
Join Pakistan Navy as GDMO (Medical Branch)
This position is basically available for both Male and Female
- The age limit is up to 28 years.
- The height for males is 5’4” and for females is 5ft.
- In education, at least 2nd division in MBBS or equal qualification approved by PM and DC
- PMDC registration is a must for this Pak Navy Medical job
- The candidate is bound to have one year experience of house job in PMDC recognized hospitals.
Join Pakistan Naval Force as Pharmacist
Females can join Pak Navy as Pharmacists to secure a decent and respectable job and serve the Pak Naval Force.
- Age Requirements: 22-35 years of age till 01 January 2023
- Minimum 2nd division in D Pharmacy from HEC approved university.
- Candidates should be enrolled with Provincial Pharmacy Council.
- A candidate having 1-year of experience with a pharmaceutical company/hospital will be highly recommended.
How to Apply for Online Pak Navy Females Jobs?
As most people know, there are basically two methods that can be used to apply for Pak Navy. The first one is online registration by visiting the official website of the Pak Navy which is www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. The second method to register for the Pak Navy is by visiting the nearest PNS&RC.
Required Documents for Registration
- 4x Passport size photos.
- Attested copies of your educational certificates and result cards.
- CNIC/Form B (NADRA)
- Crossed Postal Order Rs.50/- for the Director of Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad.
Selection Procedure for Girls
- Intelligence test of 35 minutes
- Candidates will attempt an Academic test which will be based on MCQs from the selected subjects of Math, Physics, General Knowledge, and English in 80 minutes.
- Qualified applicants will go through Initial Medical tests including Hepatics Tests, HIV tests taken at selected PNR&SCs
- The candidates who will clear all the tests and medical examinations will be allowed to appear in the interview which will be taken by higher officials.
- The final selection will be done on the merit and overall performance of the candidates.
Other Benefits of Pak Navy females Jobs
Joining Pak Navy has its own benefits and advantages. Some of them are:
- Free medical treatment of self as well as family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage
- Chances for courses/visits/assignments out of the country.
- 50% concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/universities/various professional institutions.
- Twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdraw from any academic/training institution of the Armed Forces on any level.
- Withdraw from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution or disciplinary grounds.
- Tested within one year validity period (as the validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board stands for one year) for recommended candidates.
- Tested Four months (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates who were rejected by ISSB).
- Dismissed/Removed/Resigned from Government service including all the Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offense or violence.
- Declared medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting forged original academic certificate.
- Hiding the information in the application forms.
- Candidates have dual Nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning/passing out or within the period of 06 months of joining PN whichever is earlier.
So, females who want to pursue a carrier in Pak Navy should keep checking the Pakistan Navy official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for the new advertisements and should apply for the jobs according to their qualifications.