For to Join Pak Army as Aeronautical Engineer as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2022 online applications are now open by Pak Army. Candidates will become Aeronautical Engineers (Aerospace & avionics) as a part of EME Department of the Pak Army.
Join Pak Army AS Aeronautical Engineer As Captain
You can apply online for the Pak Army aeronautical Engineer Through Direct service Commission. Candidates can register at AS&RS or apply online at www.jionpakarmy.gov.pk( the official Pak Army website).
Males age should be 28 years old with 16 years of education in Aeronautical Engineers (BS/BE) are invited in the indicated below. Same as for Pak army Medical Cadets.
Academic requirements for Pak Army Aeronautical Engineers
- Students should have a degree of 16 years or Academic Education (BS/BE) in the further mentioned field from a PEC/HEC approved institute in Pakistan/ abroad with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA or 62.5% marks in the final year and at least grade C.
- A candidate should possess a 4-year engineering degree in one or more of the fields above.
- Only graduates from PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) recognized institutions or foreign institutions recognized by PEC are eligible for the program.
- An applicant with a degree and at least 2-3 years of experience will be given preference.
- Even candidates rejected two times by the Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) for the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) or the equivalent Naval or Pakistan Air Force (PAF) courses may still be considered.
- If a candidate was rejected from the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) long course or equivalent courses and postgraduate courses, they are given one last chance to join in postgraduate courses only.
- Alternatively, the university or institution leader may issue the candidate a “Hope Certificate. By 15 April 2022, the final transcripts/degrees must be submitted or they will not be considered for final merit awards.
Verification of Degree/ Educating Documents to join Pak Army.
- Candidates who qualify for the preliminary selection process at AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) must submit a certified copy of their degree/ record properly verified by PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) at the time of application.
- Within seven days of the announcement of results, candidates appearing on hope certificates must submit a verified transcript/degree from PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council).
How to Apply Online to Join Pak Army As Aeronautical Engineers As Captain 2022?
People who want to join Pak Army Aeronautical Engineering as a captain through the Direct Short Service Commission must follow the steps to submit their application successfully:
- You can apply online for this job from the official site of the Pakistan Army.
- Candidates may as well call their close Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RC).
- There will be an announcement regarding the test date and time, for which you must have a valid e-mail account.
- In order to receive an announcement of the test date and time, you should have a valid e-mail account.
- A detailed list of applicants’ initial exams would be put forward to candidates. Prospective students must submit the documents and pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Preliminary Selection Procedure Criteria of Pak Army Captain course
Gender: Only Male is eligible to Join Pak Army AS Aeronautical Engineer As Captain through DSSC.
Marriage Status: Married/ Unmarried.
Weight & Hight: As per mass body index. 5-4“(162.5 cm).
Intelligence/ Academic Tests. A multiple-choice academic test based on intelligence/degree level will be given at AS&RCs on the date awarded by the computer during registration.
Preliminary Medical Test. AS&RCs willfully conduct the initial medical test for applicants.
Physical Tests. Candidates must modify the following physical tests:
|Run||1.6 Km||2 minutes|
|Push-Ups||10 repeating||2 minutes|
|Sit-Ups||10 repeating||2 minutes|
|Chin Ups||2 repeating||2 minutes|
In-Eligibility Criteria to join Pak army As Captain
Those Peoples who are not fulfilling these criteria are not eligible to join Pak army as an aeronautical engineering course 2022. Candidates must follow these criteria otherwise you will not be considered even if you have higher education.
Further Selection Procedure of Aeronautical Engineering Course
Pre-qualified applicants will be notified directly over the website and recall letters when they are called for the Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) test/interview. General Headquarters Selection Board (GHQ) will interview Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates in Rawalpindi.
Same As To Join PMA LONG Course
They do not pay you for Traveling Allowance/ Daily Allowance (TA/DA). General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board candidates will suffer a complete range of medical tests in different hospitals as they want. General Headquarters Rawalpindi (GHQ) will make the final selection based on a particular performance.
Documents Required at Pakistan AS&RCs
- Every origin certificate and detailed marks sheet as well as five copies attested of each certificate and degree.
- Applicants working for government institutions/departments will provide a letter of No Disapproval from that institution.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of the computerized National Identity Cards together with NADRA verification slips.
- 6 colour photographs with testament (1 front & 5 back).
- Publish order for Rs, 100.00 payment to Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ).
- Candidate’s degrees must be properly verified by HEC/PEC.
Basic Military Training
The selected applicant will get out essential military training of six months at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
The applicants who are elected for the post will be required to sign a bond to serve in the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The bond will be necessary to be stamped with stamp papers worth Rs. 100/- each other with the signature of just two spectators.