Pakistan navy has recently announced jobs to join Pak Navy As PN Cadet 2022 which are considered the most prestigious jobs announced by the Pak Navy. This is a great opportunity for the youngsters who want to serve the country and be a part of the Pakistan navy which is ranked among the best navies in the world.
Want to Join Pak Navy As Civilian? Check Out
Who is PN cadet?
Join Pak Navy as PN cadet (PN stands for Pak navy) is a young trainee who is selected for the future naval officer rank. Where he takes training for the period of 1.5 years. After completion of training, the PN cadet is passed as midshipmen and joins the ship, where he is trained in a ship through sending him different areas.
This training period consists of 6 months after this, midshipmen are commissioned as sub-Lieutenants. The journey does not end here Pakistan NAvy cadets join naval engineering college for the period of 2-1/2 years. In this period Pakistan Navy PN cadet is offered an engineering degree program in electronics from NUST (National University of science and technology).
Age limit for PN Cadet
For the civilian candidate: 16-1/2-21 years.
For the service candidate: 17-23 years.
Eligibility criteria for the PN cadets
|Marital Status||Unmarried Male|
|Education||Matric, FSC, or O/A Level with at least 60 % Marks|
|Physics, Maths, and Chemistry|
|Physics, Maths and Computer Science|
|Physics, Maths, and Statistics|
|Age Limit As of 1st July 2022||Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 – 21 Years|
|Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces Only)|
|Height Minimum||height must be 5″4′|
Ineligibility conditions to Join Pakistan Navy as PN cadet
The candidate will not be eligible for the PN cadet Pakistan Navy jobs 2022 under the following conditions.
- Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ?AHQ selection board
- Twice screened out at ISSB
- Permanent declared unfit by the appeal of medical board
- 120 days gap of previous appearance for not recommended candidates
- Tested within one year validity period
- Withdrawn from any academy or training institute of armed forces on any ground
- Withdrawn from any bounded `armed forces college or institute on the discipline
- Dismissed or removed from any government service or armed forces
- Convicted in the court of law for an offence
- The candidature of candidate who will give wrong information about the academic
- record for sake of special benefit will be cancelled and he will be permanently declare
- Married to foreign national
Online Registration criteria for Pak Navy PN cadets
Don’t worry about registration in Pak Navy Pn cadet you can simply apply Online. For Pak
Navy PN cadets you can follow this link joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Application procedure for the application in Pak navy PN cadets starts from 1st February.
You must have to apply in Pak navy PN cadets before the end of the deadline other than your form will not be accepted.
Selection procedure for the Pakistan Navy cadets
Normally the candidates worry about the application procedure for the Pak navy pn cadets.
These are the steps that are followed during the selection of the Pak Navy PN cadets.
- First of all, you are informed through SMS of the test by the concerned institution.
- Test is conducted on computer (E-testing).
- The test covers the main two parts first one is intelligence examination and second part based on the academic examination where questions about General knowledge (GK), English, math and physics are asked.
The result of the computer based test will be announced just after the completion of the
- Moreover the result for the candidate of the AJ&K who have appeared in the PNR&SC will be published on the Pak navy website.
- Only the successful candidate will be called for the further procedure which consists on
the test and interview at ISSB.
- The candidates who will qualify here will be referred for the medical examination in any
nearest CMH/Navel Hospital where the medical board will complete the procedure of the
Benefits of the Pak navy
- Pak navy PN cadet get 44,000 stipend during the training period
- Free medical treatment for the candidate, family and parents
- Accommodation or the house allowance
- Chances for the higher education in the prestigious educational institutions within
- the country or abroad.
- Discount in the traveling through railway and airline
- Educational subsidy for the children in education.