Pak Army advertises female jobs every year through its official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk as well as via several famous newspapers in Pakistan. Every year, females are selected for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course 2022 after going through different processes which include preliminary tests, medical tests, interviews, training, and final selection based on merit and overall performance of the candidate.
Although, Selected candidates will receive Rs.31000 as salary throughout their training with some other amazing benefits.
Join Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC-21
Pak Army has announced available vacancies for females through Ladet Cadet Course. Interested females can join Pak Army As Captain Through Lady Cadet Course. On this page, you will get complete details of LLC course 21.
How to Join Pak Army as a Captain via Lady Cadet Course-21 through Direct Short Service?
Female candidates can apply online on the official website of the Pak Army or they can also visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers. Interested female candidates are required to have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or sixteen years of equivalent education from HEC recognized educational institution. The age limit is 28 years till May 2022.
Requirements for joining through Lady Cadet Course LCC-21
- Female citizens have the nationality of Pakistan.
- Age must be 28 years or below till May 2022.
- Marital status must be unmarried.
- Must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or education of 16 years.
- Experienced candidates will be given importance.
Pak Army selection process demands that female candidates have a particular physique. Candidates who don’t fulfill the physical criteria are automatically rejected. Female candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Height 5ft minimum
- Weight: as per body mass index or simply BMI
- Eyesight: as per PAO 11/82
- Physical endurance
Required Educational Qualification
Female candidates need to have a specific educational qualification in order to be worthy of getting the female job in the Pak Army as Lady Cadet as captain. Info about the required educational qualification is given below
- Master or Bachelor’s degree or 16 years of equivalent education from HEC recognized institution.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 in case of semester system.
- Minimum 60% marks in the case of the annual system.
- No 3rd division/ D grade.
- Only one 2nd division/ C grade in the educational time period.
- Candidates having a degree of MS/MCS/M Phil will be preferred the most.
- Qualification can vary for each post.
Process of Registration for the Lady Cadet Course 2022
The registration process has the following steps:
- Female candidates will apply through online registration by visiting the official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Candidates who don’t have the facility the internet can also apply by visiting the nearest AS&RCs.
- After the successful registration, female candidates will be informed through a confirmation SMS which will also include their Roll No. and the concerned test center.
- Candidates will appear for the test on a given date.
Documents required at AS&RCs
Following documents are required at AS&RCs.
- All the original certificates and mark sheets with 2 photocopies of each.
- 6x recent Passport photos of the candidate attested from both sides (front and back).
- 2x attested copies of domicile.
- 2x attested copies of CNIC.
- Cross postal order of Rs.100 for Director-General of Personnel Administration DGPA
- Female candidates already serving in Govt. departments will submit a No objection certificate of the concerned establishment.
The selection process has the following steps
- Applicants will attempt some verbal/non-verbal intelligence tests.
- Tests will be MCQs based with 80-90 MCQs to be solved in 20-35 minutes.
- Some written tests will also be taken to check the creativity of candidates.
- Female candidates will have a running test in which they will need to clear 1.6 km in 14 minutes.
- Selected candidates will receive a notice for ISSB Test.
- After passing ISSB Test, Candidates will go through a medical examination which will be held at recommended hospitals or the nearest CMHS.
- Female candidates who will clear all the tests and medical examinations will be called for interviews.
- After the interview, the final selection will happen.
- Selection in Pak Army is totally unbiased and on overall performance and merit.
- After the selection, candidates will get basic training for 6 months at the concerned Army Centers.
- After the completion of training, final selection will happen in which female candidates will sign a contract to serve Pak Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course for at least seven years.
Candidates will be considered ineligible for Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course 21 if they fall in one of the following mentioned categories:
- Two times screened out by ISSB.
- Applicants appear within one hundred twenty (120) days gap of their last appearance at ISSB.
- The candidate who has been dismissed/removed from any Government Services will be ineligible for the post. It also includes the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- Females who are declared unfit in medical examination.
- Candidates having Hepatitis B&C.
- Candidates who withdraw from any Academy of Armed Forces of Pakistan under any circumstances.
- Candidates having dual nationality.
- Candidates who provide false information in their registration forms.
- Candidates who are involved in any crime or offense of law.