The Govt Ministry of Pakistan announced Ministry of Human rights MOHR jobs 2022. The Ministry of Human rights is abbreviated as MOHR. It is a federal government department of Pakistan, the head of this ministry is Shireen Marzari.
People who want to get a job in ministry then must apply online for the MOHR jobs announced by the Ministry of Human Rights.
Many people want to apply online for these Human Rights December jobs but do not know how to apply for these new vacancies.
Candidates must read eligibility criteria before applying to MOHR jobs vacancies that are related to their qualifications.
The only Pakistanis who have their national identity card along with their domicile are eligible to apply.
Ministry of Human Rights announced their job advertisement in different newspapers like Jang News, Express-News, Dawn news, Nawa-e-Waqt, and also on the official website.
People from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, and all across Pakistan are eligible to apply for these jobs if they meet the eligibility criteria (given below in this article). Keep in mind, People who do not meet the eligibility criteria cant apply and will not be considered.
Ministry Of Human Right Jobs Will updatee Soon
Ministry Human Rights Jobs Available Vacancies
The Ministry of Human rights has announced a lot of MOHR jobs vacancies through advertisements for different departments. Ministry of human rights new vacancy is available that written below:
- Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Director General (BPS-20)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Assistant Director
- (Admin & Accounts) (BPS-17)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Director (BPS-19)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Child Protection Officer (BPS-17)
- Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (DBMS) (BPS-17)
- Supply Branch Manager
MOHR Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for the Ministry of Human Rights jobs 2022 must-read eligibility criteria for their relevant field and according to their eligible qualification.
Basic eligibility criteria to apply for new advertised Human Rights jobs are given below:
- Candidates must be 18-35 years old, above 35 years old candidates are not eligible to apply.
- For all jobs that are mentioned above candidates must read eligibility criteria before applying.
- Male and female both are eligible to apply for these jobs.
- Candidates must read all information related to these jobs before applying.
How to Apply Online in Ministry of Human Rights?
Many people who want to get the ministry of human rights jobs 2022 must follow the procedure for successful application form submission.
Procedure to apply for online MOHR Jobs are given below:
- First of all go to the official website of the ministry of Human rights to get an application form.
- Get an application form and fill it with all important information that they required or mentioned on the form.
- Application form must be filled carefully, otherwise candidates will not be considered.
- Provide all information clearly.
- Both government and semi government employees apply through their proper channel.
- At the time of interview candidates must bring all important documents.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Before the interview a test will be taken from candidates and good one candidates will be selected.
- Application form must be submitted before the last date.
- Incomplete application form will not be acceptable.
Terms and conditions;
- Females are encouraged to apply for these jobs.
- Department has authority to increase or decrease the post.
- They also have authority to dismiss any candidate without any reason.
- Application form with incorrect data or incomplete data will not be acceptable.
- They are hiring hardworking and motivated candidates for these jobs.
- Before last date Candidates must submit their application form to the official address with all important documents along with CV.
About Ministry of human rights
The Ministry of Human rights is an agency of Pakistan, it is the government as well as the federal government of Pakistan.
It looks at all human rights affairs and takes all decisions related to human rights in Pakistan.
In 1995 the ministry of Human Rights was established by Benazir Bhutto, but after her government, this ministry was going down day by day.
At this time the ministry of human rights was working under the ministry of justice.
In 2008 the government of Pakistan accepted the bill that the ministry of human rights should have a separate department.
The main purpose of this agency is to establish and maintain institutional procedures for the protection and promotion of human rights in Pakistan.
It also declares human rights and the international convention of human rights by the government of Pakistan.
Regional Director of Human Rights
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, House no.148-A, New Muslim Town, Lahore, Ph: 042-99231968, Fax:042-99231970
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, Block no.5, Sindh Secretariat No.4-A, Frere Road, Karachi, Ph: 021-99205835, Fax: 021-99205837
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, Federal Judicial Complex, Court No.11, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Ph: 091-9219599, Fax: 091-9219598
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, House no. 23-24/9, New Al-Gillani Road, Quetta Ph: 081-2869154, Fax:081-2869058
Ministry of Human rights official website www.mohr.gov.pk
MOHR email address [email protected]
MOHR phone number 051-9210563
For more jobs related information must visit www.pakistanforward.com