The Govt Ministry of Pakistan announced Ministry of Human rights MOHR jobs 2021. The Ministry of Human rights is abbreviated as MOHR. It is a federal government department of Pakistan, the head of this ministry is Shireen Marzari.
People who want to get the job must apply for the jobs announced by them. Many people want to apply for these jobs but not know how to apply for these jobs and all information related to this MOHR jobs 2021.
Candidates who want to apply for Ministry of Human rights jobs must read eligibility criteria for MOHR job vacancy related to their qualification. These jobs are announced for all those Pakistanis who have their national identity card along with their domicile.
They announced their jobs in different newspapers like jang news,Express news,dawn news,nawa-e-waqt and also on many popular websites.
People from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar,Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and all across Pakistan are eligible to apply for these jobs if they meet the eligibility criteria (given below in this article).
Ministry Of Human Right Jobs Will Soon
People who do not meet the eligibility criteria are not eligible to apply and will not be considered.
About Ministry of human rights
The Ministry of Human rights is an agency of Pakistan, it is the government as well as the federal government of Pakistan. It looks at all human rights affairs and takes all decisions related to human rights in Pakistan.
In 1995 the ministry of Human right was established by benezeer Bhutto, but after her government this ministry was going down day by day. At this time the ministry of human rights was working under the ministry of justice.
In 2008 the government of Pakistan accepted the bill that the ministry of human rights should have a separate department. Main purpose of this agency is to establish and maintain institutional procedure for protection and promotion of human rights in Pakistan.
It also declares human rights and the international convention of human rights by the government of Pakistan.
Ministry Human Rights Jobs Available Vacancies
The Ministry of Human rights has announced a lot of jobs vacancies for different people to get their future bright. Ministry of human rights jobs 2021 are available vacancies are given below:
|Available Job Vacancies|
|Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)|
|Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)|
|Naib Qasid (BPS-01)|
|Director General (BPS-20)|
|Assistant Director (Admin & Accounts) (BPS-17)|
|Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)|
|Child Protection Officer (BPS-17)|
|Computer Programmer (BPS-17)|
|Assistant Director (DBMS) (BPS-17)|
NOTE: “People who want to apply for these jobs must read eligibility criteria given below”
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for the Ministry of Human Rights jobs 2021 must read eligibility criteria for their relevant jobs.
Basic eligibility criteria to apply for these jobs are given below:
- Candidates must be 18-35 years old, above 35 years old candidates are not eligible to apply.
- For all jobs that are mentioned above candidates must read eligibility criteria before applying.
- Male and female both are eligible to apply for these jobs.
- Candidates must read all information related to these jobs before applying.
How to Apply in Ministry of Human Rights?
Many people who want to get the ministry of human rights jobs 2021 must follow procedure for successful application form submission.
Procedure to apply online MOHR Jobs is given below:
- First of all go to the official website of the ministry of Human rights to get an application form.
- Get an application form and fill it with all important information that they required or mentioned on the form.
- Application form must be filled carefully, otherwise candidates will not be considered.
- Provide all information clearly.
- Both government and semi government employees apply through their proper channel.
- At the time of interview candidates must bring all important documents.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Before the interview a test will be taken from candidates and good one candidates will be selected.
- Application form must be submitted before the last date, the late date to apply for this job is 22 feb 2021.
- Incomplete application form will not be acceptable.
Terms and conditions;
- Females are encouraged to apply for these jobs.
- Department has authority to increase or decrease the post.
- They also have authority to dismiss any candidate without any reason.
- Application form with incorrect data or incomplete data will not be acceptable.
- They are hiring hardworking and motivated candidates for these jobs.
- Before last date Candidates must submit their application form to the official address with all important documents along with CV.
Application submission last date is 22 feb 2021.
Regional Director of Human Rights
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, House no.148-A, New Muslim Town, Lahore, Ph: 042-99231968, Fax:042-99231970
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, Block no.5, Sindh Secretariat No.4-A, Frere Road, Karachi, Ph: 021-99205835, Fax: 021-99205837
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, Federal Judicial Complex, Court No.11, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Ph: 091-9219599, Fax: 091-9219598
- Regional Directorate of Human Rights, House no. 23-24/9, New Al-Gillani Road, Quetta Ph: 081-2869154, Fax:081-2869058
Ministry of Human rights official website www.mohr.gov.pk
MOHR email address [email protected]
MOHR phone number 051-9210563
For more jobs related information must visit www.pakistanforward.com