Medical Test in Pak Army, PAF, and Pakistan are almost the same for the selection of commission officers, soldiers, and SSG commandos, etc. Medical tests in Pak army jobs play a very important role in the selection of final candidates.
However, we have mentioned all army’s medical tests requirements for the candidates.
Initial Medical Test For Pakistan Army
Read the Pak Army medical test requirements carefully and be positive upon the selection.
- At least Height five feet four inch
- Weight- depending on BMI(Body Mass Index)table of Pakistan Army. If you find weight according to BMI so you can find easily on the our website and the software Calculator can tell you the required weight based on your age, height, and wight according to Army requirment.
- Eyesight- Six by Six without sunglasses.
- Vision loss candidates not allowed.
- No apparent physical defects.
- Must be clear all medical Tests.
Final Medical Exam(After ISSB Clearances)
- All primary medical tests will be required to be revised.
- X-Ray of the breasts.
- Complete blood test reports.
- The civilization of the urine and Pathological test.
- An ENT expert will examine you for the examination of the eardrum, nose, and neck.
Medical Test for Pakistan Air Force GDP(Fighter Pilot)
The requirements of GDP(Fighter Pilot) of Pakistan Air Force medical tests undergo the hardest in this regard.
CMH hospitals are available on that base where PAF soldiers and officers give duty almost three or four working days.
These Pakistan Air force Fitness physical tests are the measures for testing a general duty pilot/fighter pilot (GDP). If you do not belong to a GDP branch, the tests may be less ambitious and smaller in number).
- Urine and blood tests.
- Breast X-ray.
- Doctors who specialize in ENT (ears, nose, and sinus) will exmine you.
- There is a hearing test in which the patient is given headphones on both ears and instructed to press the button on each panel if they hear a beep in either ear.
- Physical examination (height, weight, chest measurement).
- Surgical Exam.
- An examination of the heart by a physician.
- There were many tests of eyes (ranging from checking for color vision loss to a check to see if there is any disease) that were quite distressing and time-absorbing.
Medical Test For Pakistan Navy
Its second medical test, that will be after the Pak navy physical test. In which the candidates will call for medical fitness tests for Pakistan Navy. In Medical Test, the Drs checks the Ability to see, Breast, and Height perfectly and written down.
The medical test result will also be written down on a slip and given to the candidate as the next test entrance.
Candidates are necessary to qualify initial medical tests for Pakistan Navy are given below:
- Weight according by BMI(Body Mass Index) chart
- Five feet four inch Height
- Checking of the chest
- Check the knee knocking
- Flat foot
- Major cut on body
Once more Medical officer tests the Candidates and they have the authority to select and reject the candidates. In some cases, they do not produce a conclusion. Then they mention the candidates to a medical hospital for a Detailed test.