Challenging and Intelligent job seekers, who are looking for government jobs in Pakistan have great opportunities to get NAB Jobs 2022.
The National Accountability Bureau is looking for hardworking, intelligent, and challenging candidates for their department who can help them in times of difficulty.
If you want to know about NAB jobs online apply, to how to download the Application form, so all the information is available for you to read out the complete article.
If you have a passion to get National Accountability jobs then you should apply for these jobs. They announced jobs through many famous newspapers like Jang news, Nawa e Waqt, Dunya News, Express-News, and NAB’s official website.
National Accountability Bureau is hiring qualified and cheerful people from Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, and from all across Pakistan.
Check FIA jobs 2022,
Check Pak Army mes jobs 2022,
National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs June Advertisement
Every year Accountability Bureau gives the opportunity to the people of Pakistan to brighten their future and their family. if you wish to get Nab jobs 2022, it is not easy for everyone because they select only the right candidates who are meeting their criteria. The list of available National Accountability Bureau Job Vacancies is given below:
|Security Guard||18-23 years||Matric|
|Assistant Private Secretary||18-25 years||Middle|
|Naib Qasid||18-30 years||Primary|
|Junior Expert||18-30 years||Matric|
|Database Administrator||18-30 years||BA/BSc|
|Mess Cook||18-30 years||Primary|
|Naib Qasid||18-30 years||Primary|
|Sanitary Work||18-30 years||Primary|
Note: “Before filling Application form candidates must read eligibility criteria for their job vacancy”
How to Apply for Pakistan National Accountability Bureau Jobs?
Candidates who are eligible and also have the experience to get NAB jobs in 2022, then must follow the official pattern for applying for these intelligent bureau jobs, given below:
- First of all, go to the official website www.nab.gov.pk, and download the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully by filling all boxes on the form, the unfilled application form will not be acceptable.
- Must attach attested copies of all required documents with the application form, it will help to verify the information that candidates provided.
- Government employees should apply through their proper channels.
After submission of the NAB Application form, A MCQs based test will be conducted by them and after this test shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
NAB jobs 2022 Islamabad Eligibility Criteria
NAB Jobs in Islamabad 2022 eligibility criteria are lightly strict but those who have a passion can easily apply. Criteria are different for different posts, basic eligibility criteria are given below:
- Only Pakistan nationality holders are eligible, candidates having dual nationality are not eligible for these jobs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for their test and Interview.
- Candidates that provide false information then they will be rejected.
- Department has the authority to increase or decrease the number of posts, or to reject any candidate at any stage.
- Retired officers
|Published Date:||28 august, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary, Middle|
|Company:||National Accoutability bureau|
|Address:||Head Office, Islamabad.|
Salary and Benefits
NAB just do not provide a good salary to their employees but also many other facilities after joining their department.
National Accoutability bureau Islamabad produce confidence in its employees and boost them in their personal life, Some benefits of which are given below:
- Fixed daily allowance
- Housing schemes
- Utility and fuel allocation
- Training sessions (Free)
- Good and Productive Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Insurance Policies
- As an average starting salary is 35000pkr.
About National Accountability Bureau Islamabad
National Accountability Bureau Islamabad abbreviated as NAB, is one of the best departments of the government of Pakistan, that deals with corruption cases in Pakistan.
This department was established on 16 of November 1999, at the start they just looked after the white-collar crimes but now they also look at all corruption cases of Pakistan to make it strong financially.
Its headquarter is situated in Islamabad while its sub-headquarters are located in Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Sukkur, and Rawalpindi.