Do you belong to the medical field? Do you want to join the Pak Navy as Doctor but you don’t have much relevant information. So you don’t need to be worried. This article contains all the relevant information about joining Pakistan Navy as Doctor through M Cadet Scheme. Here we have tried to give all the relevant information on our site.
Who can join Pak Navy as doctor in 2022?
This is the fundamental question that is asked by the students in the medical field. But generally, they are misguiding their selves because of the scarcity of knowledge. However, in order to join Pak Navy as doctor following requirements must be fulfilled.
Pak Navy has announced the 8th batch schema in Pak navy doctors for both male and female candidates. This batch has been announced in the Pak Navy medical cadet scheme. Howbeit, currently enrolled students who are studying in the 4th and 5th year of MBBS of any government medical college or the colleges which have been recognized by PMC can also apply for these Pak Navy jobs.
What is M Cadet Scheme?
This is also one of the major questions which are normally asked by the students. This concept is also confused with the MDCAT. Medical MDCAT or NMDCAT is the national medical and dental college admission test.
It is a standard test that is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS. On the contrary, M Cadet Scheme is the opportunity or the procedure for the selection of medical students as doctors for the Pak Navy, who want to join Pak navy and serve Pakistan.
How to join Pak Navy as Medical Doctor?
Interested Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website joinpaknavy.gov.pk and getting yourself registered here.
- The application directly sent to the naval headquarter will not be considered.
Those candidates who want to join Pak navy as Doctor must meet the following criteria in order to the selection procedure.
- Age up to 26 years on 1 July 2022.
- Must be Unmarried.
- Both Male and Females can Apply Online.
Height: For Male 5`4 and for females 5` Minimum.
Weight: As per body mass index.
Check Physical Standard for Pakistan Navy
Selection procedure for the Pakistan Navy M cadet
The following procedure is followed for the sake of the selection of Pak navy Medical cadet 2022.
- The first step which the candidate must successfully pass is a computer-based test.
- The test will be divided into two parts academics and intelligence.
- Entrance test qualified shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview and medical.
- After this personality test will be conducted by PNR and SC, the candidates who have
successfully qualified for a preliminary interview and medical can only appear in this test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be recommended for the medical test which will be held at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- The final selection interview will be conducted by the PN selection board at the venue decided by NHQ
- The final selection is on merit.
Ineligibility conditions for M cadet Scheme
The candidate will not be eligible for the Pakistan Navy M cadet Scheme under the following conditions.
- Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ & AHQ selection board
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Permanent declared unfit by the appeal of the medical board.
- Withdrawn from any academy or training institute of armed forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bounded `armed forces college or institute on the discipline violation.
- Dismissed or removed from any government service or armed forces.
- Convicted in the court of law for an offense.
- The candidature of candidate who will give wrong information about the academic.
- record for sake of special benefit will be canceled and he will be permanently declared
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning/ passing out or within the period of 6 months of joining PN, whichever is earlier.
During the period of cadetship, the candidate will receive Rs 18583/- per month as a stipend.
Other Benefits of the Pak navy M cadets Scheme
- Free medical treatment for the candidate, family, and parents.
- Accommodation or the house allowance.
- Chances for higher education in the prestigious educational institutions within
- the country or abroad.
- Discount on traveling through railway and Pakistan Airline.
- Educational subsidy for the children in education.