It is a golden chance to get a good opportunity only for those people who want to get PTA jobs in 2022. PTA announces many posts for regular jobs every year and gives opportunities to people to brighten their future.
PTA is the abbreviation of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. Many people wanted to a job in customer care service or call center.
It is a leading telecommunication company in Pakistan that gives many opportunities to many people to join telecom teams as government officer jobs.
There are many benefits if you will join a telecom company. These PTA jobs 2022 are based on matric and intermediate but if you have higher you can apply online. Everyone will respect you for being part of this Telecom company.
Getting the job announced by the Pakistan telecommunication authority is not difficult but the important thing is that candidates must meet the eligibility criteria.
Islamabad PTA advertised their jobs through many newspapers like Jang News, Express-News, Dawn news. From this page, you will get all information related to Islamabad PTA jobs like how to apply online, download the application form, and also other information.
PTA Jobs 2022 Available January Vacancies
A lot of PTA Jobs 2022 have been announced by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. Every year Islamabad PTA hires hardworking and challenging people.
- Cyber Security
- Compliance Member Law and Regulation officer
- Software Engineer
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Office Assistant
How to Apply Online for PTA Islambad jobs?
After reading the above paragraph you have some knowledge about PTA jobs 2022. You can Apply Online if you meet eligibility criteria that are not very difficult for these telecom jobs.
if you meet the eligibility criteria for Islamabad telecom company jobs then you must submit the application form. keep in mind, Pakistan telecommunication authority hires only hardworking and challenging candidates.
Here you know the procedure to apply online for PTA part-time jobs:
- First of all go to the official website of PTA www.pta.gov.pk
- On the website filled application form along with a detailed CV, attested copies of character certificate, your qualifications degrees and all other documents that they mentioned on their application form.
- Send the application form on the following address to Director General Coordination, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Headquarters, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- Application must be submitted before last date, otherwise application will not be acceptable.
- Information must be correct that you provide on application form, application with wrong information will not be considered.
- After submission of application form a test/Interview will be conducted, and only shortlisted candidates will conduct for test/Interview.
PTA Jobs Salary and Benefits
To get a job in PTA is a golden opportunity, if you meet the eligibility criteria then never miss this golden chance. The gross salary for Software engineer G-I grade seats is around 35000+ per month.
Not just a good salary but you can also have many benefits there and PTA gives many opportunities to their employees some of them are given below:
- A good Retirement Plan
- Complete job security
- Medical benefits
With the passage of time, these benefits will also rise.
Many telecom companies give benefits to their employees but PTA took it to another level. These benefits are not only for Employees but also for their families.
About Pakistan Telecommunication Authority(PTA)
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority was established in 1996 that aimed to recognize the telecom sector of Pakistan. It is one of the best organizations in Pakistan that help in operations and maintaining telecommunication.
PTA headquarter is in Islamabad it has many offices in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Gilgit, and also other main countries of Pakistan. In 2023 PTA plans to auction the 5G system in Pakistan and PTA announces many Islamabad jobs every year.
PTA also controls unlawful content on social media accounts and also in the online system of Pakistan.
For more Jobs, related news must visit www.pakistanforward.com