Those people who have good customer service skills and want to get government jobs, have great opportunities to apply for state bank of pakistan jobs.
This bank proves itself to build pakistani people’s careers and to make their life peaceful.
SBP maintains all the banks in the country. This department hires those people who want to work in their department honestly and add value to the company.
Candidates who want to apply should be well aware of all the dynamics of the company and their culture.
SBP has announced various jobs through many famous newspapers like Express news, Dawn news, nawa e waqt, and also through many other famous websites.
This is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to prove themselves successful in the company’s success, they can easily apply for these jobs.
People from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan and all across Pakistan can apply for these jobs if they are applicable.
About State Bank of Pakistan
State Bank of Pakistan is also abbreviated as SBP, it is the central bank of Pakistan which manages all the monetary supply and all the commercial banks of Pakistan.
Before the distribution, during the british colonial era, of India and Pakistan there was only a bank of India, which maintained both Pakistan and India, but after separation when Pakistan got its shares from India Pakistan felt the need of another bank that looked after Pakistan and maintained all its monetary supply.
In july 1948, the state bank of Pakistan was established, and its headquarter is located in Karachi, which is also known as the financial capital of the country.
When the State Bank of Pakistan Act 1956 was introduced a large section of the state bank’s duties was widened.
In February 1994, the State Bank was given full authority, during the financial sector reforms.
It has many official branches in nearly 14 cities all over Pakistan.
SBP has owned various other subsidiaries like National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), and Pakistan Security Printing Corporation (PSPC) and Deposit Protection Corporation (DPC).
SBP Jobs Available Vacancies
SBP gave opportunities to those people who have a passion to get the job in this department and they are also experts in this field.
It’s a great opportunity for such candidates to get this job.
SBP available job vacancies are given below:
- Operation Officer – IT Operations
- Enterprise Backup & Recovery Systems
- Equipment Inventory Management
- IT Procurements and Contract Management
- Data Center Supervision
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer
- IT Risk Management & Asset Security
- OG-1 Officers
- Assistant Director (OG-2)
- Deputy Director (OG-3)
- Security Officers
- IT Professionals
- Personal Banker
- Linux System Administration
- Network Operations
- Data Center & UPS Infrastructure Management
- Configuration Change Management and Compliance
Note: “People who want to apply for these jobs must read eligibility criteria of their relevant job”
SBP Jobs Salary and Benefits
State Bank of Pakistan is one of the biggest government sectors of Pakistan, that’s why facilities provided them are much better then other government as well as private companies.
They hire professional trainers to train their fresh employees.
They just not give good salary to their employees but also many other benefits some of them are given below:
- Highly professional and friendly environment
- Loan and medical benefits
- Food and travel allowances
- Health insurance
- Provident fund
- Fun and interesting workplace
- Life insurance policy
- Ample learning opportunity
How to Apply for State Bank of Pakistan Jobs?
Many candidates possess qualification, experience and they also meet the eligibility criteria for these jobs and want to apply for these jobs.
Such candidates must read the procedure to apply for SBP job, given below:
- First of all candidates go to the official site of the state bank of pakistan www.sbp.org.pk.
- Here candidates need to register themself by providing all required information correctly like name, CNIC etc.
- After all this procedure candidates download the prescribed application form which is available on their page and read each category thoroughly.
- Fill the application carefully by making no mistake.
- Candidates must fill an application correctly by providing all important documents that are mentioned on the form.
- In order to provide any wrong information application will not be considered.
- Send an application form with attested documents to the address provided on the application form.
After submission of application form BSP or selection board shortlisted the eligible candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the test, it may include the written test in Quantitative Skills, English Composition, and Current Affairs/ Intelligence.
Test will be conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS).
Those candidates who pass the test will be called for an interview, selection will depend on Marks, Interview, group discussion.
Note: “Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered”
General FAQ About SBP Jobs
Candidates must submit an application form on the address provided on the form.
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Government employees should apply through their proper channel