Getting a medical job in the Pak army is tougher as compared to other army departmental jobs. Pak army offering new course named “Join Pak Army as medical cadet 2022”.
Candidates who want to become medical cadets or join Pak army as doctors, then they can join after Fsc pre-medical. Becoming a doctor in the Pakistan army is very beneficial.
Pakistan army is also giving free education and stipend for every selected candidate. If you have done Fsc-pre-medical, then it is the best chance to join the Pak army as a medical cadet course and become a medical doctor in the Pakistan army. After the medical cadet course, you will get a rank as a captain in the Armed force.
Military department: check out MES JOBS 2022,
In addition, this Pak army medical cadet job is only for those students who have passion, and patriotism for their country.
These Pakistan army medical cadet jobs are also for those who want to serve their country as Pak army doctors. The new April advertisement to join the Pak army as a medical cadet as captain has published last Sunday.
Candidates from Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, and all over Pakistan can apply online for these pak army medical cadet jobs 2022.
It is a golden opportunity for those students who want to join the Pak army as medical doctors.
Do you like to check out Pak army Civilian jobs?
If you have an interest in the medical field then you should register yourself for admission to army medical college. Keep in mind, Only eligible candidates can apply for the medical cadet position in the Pakistan army. If you don’t know the eligibility criteria then you must check eligibility criteria before applying online for an Army medical doctor.
Join Pak Army as Medical cadet as Captain April 2022
Currently, the Pak force announced: “join Pakistan army as medical cadet” course for the Army Medical Corps of Pakistan. This Army medical cadet course is the 25th BDS course and 47th MBBS course. The training of this medical course, for the BDS, is a 4-year training at army medical college Rawalpindi and MBBS 5-year training plus 22-week basic training in PMA.
The registration is now open for the 25th BDS and 47th MBBS doctor in the Military. The preliminary test of army medical cadets will be held from 2 to 13 April 2022. This MBBS-5 year course is for the medical colleges of Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Multan, and Bahawalpur.
Cadet Course Prerequisites
Organization: Pak army Medical Corps
Age: 17-21 years plus 3 months general age relaxation.
Education: Fsc-pre-medical with minimum 70% or A grade.
Married Status: Unmarried.
Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir.
Medical Colleges: Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, Quetta.
Also, check out the new Pakistan PMA Long course 150,
How to Apply online for Pakistan Army Medical cadet Course 2022?
Furthermore, if you are eligible for the army medical cadet course then must apply online from the Pak army official website.
To join Pak army as a medical cadet as captain 2022, there are procedures to apply online. You must have all academic documents before applying online for these Pak army medical captain jobs.
- Check pak army official website
- Select Army Medical cadet course
- Provide your all correct Information including personal and academic details
- If you have no internet, please visit nearest Army selection centers or Army medical colleges with all documents.
Army Medical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria to join Pak army as medical cadet course 2022.
Moreover, you must check you meet the eligibility criteria then you are eligible for this BDS and MBBS course. If you are not matching the criteria don’t waste time for registration as an army Medical doctor. However, Check out complete eligibility criteria before applying online.
- Fsc-pre-medical with 70% Marks, Or minimum Grade C in “A level” with biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Northern Areas of Pakistan, Azad kashmir and FATA citizen can apply with 65% marks in Fsc- pre medical.
- Foreign education Candidates must attach an equivalence certificate and conversion of marks from the inter board committee of chairman.
- Candidates who have passed Fsc pre medical part 1 with 70% marks and waiting for part 2 result can apply with Hope Certificate from the head of the institution.
In-eligibility criteria for Army medical cadet
- recommended by ISSB or twice rejected by ISSB and GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Declared Medical UNFIT by medical board or Army CMH.
- Medical UNFIT due to Haptitest by appeal medical board.
- Enrolled in any other cadets course and dismissed/ reject/ resigned/withdrawn from any Armed force( Pak Army, Pak navy and Pakistan Air Force) training institutes or academies due to misbehaviour, discipline, bad character or declared unstable.
- Dismiss from any govt department
Further Selection Important Points
- Provisional entry test: candidates who are applying for Army medical cadets, must have appeared or registered in a provisional entry test (ETEA, UHS, MCAT, NUMS, AJ&K Stte exam, etc.) for the eligibility.
- Applicants must mention the army medical college on application form at the top of the page plus your priorities wise medical colleges.
- Applicants must take care to choose medical college.
- An Applicant selected at merit then institutes shall not be changed.
- Applicants of the MBBS course must have appeared in their respective regional exam otherwise shall stand ineligible.
This medical written test will be based on multiple-choice question answers(MCQs). The syllabus of the medical cadet is written tests from English, Biology, Chemistry, and physics. The only successful candidates will undergo the physical test and medical test at AS&RCs.
The physical test of medical cadets will be held after passing the initial written test. The general physical test criteria are the same as for the general Pak army jobs. Moreover, this physical test is also the same for joining Pak army Direct short service commission courses.
There are different phases to pass the physical Examination and these phases are as follows to join Pak army as captain:
- 1.6 km run in 9 minutes.
- 15 Repetition of push-ups in 2 minutes.
- Repetition of 20 sits-up in 2 mints
- Chins up – 3 repetition in 2 mints
- Ditch Crossing of 7.4’X7.4’ and 4’ deep.
This initial medical test will be held at Army selection and recruitment centers. It must be clear to further selection of medical cadets as captains.
Further Selection Procedure:
The further selection will be on the basis of previous performance. The only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection of army medical cadets at General headquarter GHQ Rawalpindi. Shortlisted candidates will receive a call letter for their personality, intelligence and interview.
The interview will take by the GHQ selection board at army medical college. Only recommended candidates will be called for the medical examination at nearby CMH. The final selection will be made at GHQ on all performances of the candidate.
Check out GHQ jobs 2022,
Documents Required at AS&RCs
These are the following documents required for the Army medical cadet at Army selection and recruitment centers.
- One x Attested photocopy of matric certificate or “A level” equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC.
- 1 x Attested CNIC or B-form photocopy issued by NADRA.
- 1 x Attested copy of Fsc pre medical certificates.
- Attested passport sized images must be attached on the application form.
- Postal order of Rs 100 in favor of director general personnel administration, GHQ Rawalpindi. Pay order/ bank draft will not be accepted.
for more jobs update please visit our official website: www.pakistanforward.com