Join Pak Army Mujahid Force Jobs 2023, by applying for a different vacancy announced by the Pak army for the Mujahid force as a soldier.
People who want to get armed force jobs after matric and want to serve their country, So they have great opportunities to get these Pak fauj jobs.
If you have a passion to serve your motherland, then you should be to join Mujahid Force Job. You can join the Armed forces directly, It may be a navy force, Pak Army, Air force, or mujahid force.
Pak army announces vacancies in different cities like Mujahid force jobs in Lahore, Mujahid Force jobs in Balochistan, KPK, etc.
Mujahid force is hiring passionate, energetic, and minimum education holders candidates for the following positions (Sepoy, Soldier Clerks, Soldiers, Cook, Sweeper).
Mujahid Force Selection centers are in different cities of Pakistan like centers in Rawalpindi, Lahore, etc. Candidates have a great chance to get a job in the Pak army mujahid force.
It was established on 09 September 1963 under the administration of General Raja Sakhi Daler Khan. Its headquarters are in Azad Kashmir, Bhimber was established in 1992. Their headquarters were given the status of Mujahid Force Center in 2005.
Mujahid Force Jobs 2023 Available April Vacancies
The Mujahid force is a part of the national guard of Pakistan under the command of the Pakistan Army. Mujahid force jobs have been announced by Pakistan Amry. Here is a full list of available job vacancies in the Mujahid Army Force.
|Sapahi/ Soldier||18-23 years||Matric|
|Sentry worker||18-30 years||Primary|
How to Apply online for Pak Mujahid Force?
People who want to join Mujahid Force jobs 2023 and meet the eligibility criteria must follow the procedure to apply successfully:
- Applicants must submit their application form with CV and all other required documents like your CNIC card photocopy, domicile, education institute degree, and other important documents mentioned on the form.
- Applicants must fill out their application form completely otherwise they will not be considered.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for a job, in other cases they will not be considered.
- All important required documents must be attached with an application form in order to get a call letter.
For more information, you can contact the Mujahid Force’s Official Website.
|Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|Published Date||Last Sunday|
|Education||Primary to Matric|
|Job Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
Eligibility Criteria to join Mujahid Force
Eligibility criterias are different for different posts, people who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these mujahid jobs:
- Applicants age should be between 18 to 25 years old for all available vacancies.
- Minimum Height
- Height for clerk should be 5’4’’
- Minimum height required for soldier 5’6’’
- Metric degree holders are eligible to apply for Soldiers.
- For Cook & Sweeper, Middle qualification with Computerized Driving License.
- After training shortlisted candidates will be called for the job.
- Two Month salary will be paid during training.