Being a military officer in the Pak army is an extremely challenging job but not for those who have the passion to join Pak army as a captain. Pakistan armed forces have advertised new Pak Army captain jobs 2021 through DSSC (Direct short service commission).
New application form to join Pak army as a captain is open now to apply online through Pak Army website. A new September advertisement to join Pak army as captain through the DSSC has been published in Pakistan’s famous newspaper Jang, express. To become a Pakistan army Captain, you must first submit an online application form to the Pak army official website.
It is a golden chance for fresher and experienced candidates who are passionate to join as military captain through DSSC. These Pak army captain jobs are available for male candidates.
Join Pak Army as Captain
Currently, Pak force has announced ICTO Pak army captain jobs 2021. ICTO is the term of Information Communication Technology Officer. ICTO is 6 months course training in the Pakistan military academy. Candidates after 6 months of training will pass out as captain.
It is the biggest opportunity to join the Pak army ICTO as a captain through Direct short service commission as an Information communication technology officer. These Pak army captain jobs are only for male candidates.
Registration to join Pak army as captain as an Information communication technology officer is opened twice in the year. However, In ICTO captain jobs only males can apply online through direct short service commission (DSSC).
Candidates who have passion and technical skills then it is an incredible opportunity to join the Pakistan army as a captain. Moreover, Selected candidates will get a handsome amount of money as a stipend during the training course in PMA.
How to Join Pak Army as a Captain September 2021?
To join Pak army ICTO as a captain, these are the following procedures to apply online. You must have all documents before applying online for September captain jobs 2021. Only eligible candidates can apply for these Pak army captain jobs.
- The first step is to register yourself at the Pak army official website.
- 2nd visit the nearest army selection centers with all documents.
- You must have original documents with 2 photocopies of academic certificates.
- Attested photocopy of Domicile.
- Photocopies of national ID card.
Eligibility Criteria for captain
The Eligibility criteria for the Pak army captain jobs 2021 are very strict to follow before apply online in ICTO captain jobs. Selection criteria for the job of captain are very hard due to the security of Pakistan. Only experienced, sharp-minded, and passionate candidates will be select. You must follow the eligibility criteria before applying online to the Pakistan Army.
- 18 years of education or a minimum of 16 years of education from institutes recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 2.5 SCGP or 60% marks are nessary.
- Only Male are eligible for ICTO.
- Only Pakistan nationality holders not foreign or dual nationality holders.
- Candidates who have 2-3 years of experience will be preferred.
Pakistan Army ICTO Ineligibility Criteria
Indeed the eligibility criteria are very strict to join Pak army but here are some ineligibility criteria that are also to follow before applying online. You will not be considered for the further selection of military captain if you do not meet the eligibility criteria. You must check ineligibility criteria before applying for ICTO Pak army captain jobs 2021.
- An applicant rejected by ISSB or GHQ, AHQ, NHQ.
- Twice Rejected by ISSB
- Twice Rejected for the Pakistan Military Academy.
- Once Rejected by ISSB for the intermediate Long Course
- Twice Screen out by ISSB
- Candidates tested within 120 days gap of previous appearance test in GHQ, IISB, AHQ will not be eligible.
- Candidate dismissed by any Govt or Force departments.
- Permanent UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
According to the Pakistan Army selection procedure, candidates must require these physical standards to join Pakistan Army as a Captain. These physical standards are general and applicable to all Pak army jobs.
As per body mass index.
Written / Intelligence Tests for captain
The intelligence test for the initial selection for the Pak army ICTO captain is based on MCQs(Multiple choice questions). The test will be taken at Army Recruitment & Selection Center (AS&RC) on a computer. The intelligence test syllabus is based on academic, Islamiyat, Social study, intelligence questions, and general knowledge questions.
Physical Test for Captain
- 1 Mile running in 8 mins.
- 10 Repetition of push-ups in 2 minutes.
- 10 Repetition of sit-ups in 2 minutes.
- 2 repetitions of Chin-ups in 2 mins.
Pakistan Army Medical TEST
The initial medical test will be taken at AS&RC ( Army Recruitment & Selection Centers). The final medical test will be taken before issues of selection letter for the Pak army captain.
Final Selection for ICTO Captain
The final selection for the captain will be based on who has passed the Initial test, Physical test, medical test, and ISSB test plus overall performance. The final selected candidates will be recommended by the Inter-Service selection board.
Benefits and Salary
Pak army commission jobs are also beneficial for the selected candidates. The Pakistan Army is giving more benefits and salaries to the captain officers and also to other officers. The salary of ICTO captain is around about 40-70k and other benefits are as follows:
- Accommodation in the academy
- Retirement plans
- A good management
- Training under good officers
- Free food to their employees
- A friendly and motivating environment
- Opportunity to grow as an individual
- Lifetime pension
- Health and dental care
- Post-retirement benefits
For more jobs details please visit to our official website www.pakistanforward.com