Pakistan Naval force has announced new jobs in the Pakistan navy. Join Pak Navy as civilian jobs 2022 advertisement published last Sunday through Pakistan official newspapers like express news, Jang news, etc.
The Pakistan Navy is the naval branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces. Its main goal is to protect Pakistan’s sea lines from enemies. It has successfully executed many defense operations and has played an integral part in defending Pakistan in warfares.
Having a job in Pak Navy is not only honorable but also financially beneficial, As it offers a handsome salary and other basic facilities.
You can Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor
Join Pak Navy As Civilian 2022
The Pak Navy has announced many jobs in February for civilians. Naval Force is accepting applications from all over Pakistan in 2480+ Technical as well as Non-Technical branches. Pak Navy As Civilian jobs are mostly available for Naval Headquarters Islamabad Staff (Lower Formation ).
The advertisement for joining Pak Navy As Civilian is for Assistant, Receptionist, Lady Constable, Stenotypist, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator, Instructor, Driver, Police Constable, and for some other vacancies as well.
How to Apply Online For Pakistan Navy As Civilian?
- Candidates, who are interested to join Pak Navy as Civilian 2022, can apply online as well as offline depending on the nature of the required job.
- Applicants can apply online easily by visiting the official website of the Pakistan Navy which is joinpaknavy.
- After applying online and in some cases you need to submit handwritten application forms, candidates will be informed via SMS about their Computer Test.
Requirements & Important Instructions
- Middle Pass, Matric, Fa/FSc, and Graduates can apply according to the required qualification for the post
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents with them for offline application.
- The height for Male candidates is 5.
- The height For Female candidates is 5.
- Candidate must have the Nationality of Pakistan
- Applications are accepted from all over Pakistan.
- The age limit is mostly from 18 to 40 years (which can be different for different posts)
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years for the children of deceased government employees as well as for former government employees.
- The candidate must be physically fit and healthy.
- Candidates are required to pass an eyesight test.
- False information about the candidate’s eligibility is strictly prohibited and legal action would be taken against such forgery in the registration form.
- Candidates must bring Postal order of Rs. 200 or only Rs. 200 with them.
- Postal orders more than 3 months old are not acceptable.
Selection Procedure for Civilian Jobs of Naval Force
- The information about test centers is mentioned on the Application Form and you will also receive official SMS from the Navy test center.
- After passing the first test, the applicant will qualify for a Personality test.
- If the applicant clears the first two tests successfully then he will give a medical examination
- After the medical, candidates will be interviewed by officers who would decide whether the candidate is accepted for the post or not.
- In the end, the candidate will be appointed to the post to serve Pak Navy as a civilian.
- Both males and females can apply for the Pak Navy civilian jobs posts.
- Only the candidates having the Nationality of Pakistan are allowed to give applications.
- The age limit is from 18 to 40 years ( the limit can be different for different posts).
- The applicants must have the required qualification for the target post.
In-Eligibility Criteria to Join Pakistan Naval Force
Candidates failing to fulfill the above-mentioned criteria of eligibility are not accepted for the posts.