Pak Army Rawalpindi General Headquarter jobs announce through Headquarter Security and Counter-Terrorism by advertisement. Candidates can apply online for GHQ jobs 2023 across the country. Candidates are invited from all the provinces of Pakistan to apply online for Pak army General HQ Jobs.
Pakistan General Headquater Jobs are available for both Male and Female candidates. These jobs in GHQ are also for both civilian and retired army officers and can apply online. The new advertisement has been published in many Pakistan famous newspapers like express, Jang, Dawn, etc.
Do you Have an Interest in Pak Army Civilian Jobs?
If you are interested in a GHQ Pak army Govt job and want to make your future brighten so it is a good opportunity to join the Pak army after matric.
Pakistan Army GHQ Jobs June
Rawalpindi General Headquarters is looking for talented, sharp-minded, and experienced applicants. There are few seats available vacant for fresh and experienced applicants.
- Section Supervisor
- Draft Man
- Lab Supervisor
- Lab Technician
- Signal Battalion
- Data entry operator
- Naib Qasid
Do you want to get MES jobs?
How to Apply Online for Pak Army General Headquarters?
If you meet the eligibility criteria to join this Pak army GHQ jobs 2023 then you can select the post and Get the application form from Army Headquater Rawalpindi’s official website, fill it out, then send it to the given address with all required documents.
All these jobs are for both males and females except for the Signal battalion.
The Signal battalion is only for males.
- Carefully, All the information put on the form is real, if anything is fake will result in dismissal from the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA on interview day.
New Job Eligibility Criteria
If wants to join GHQ jobs 2023 and want to serve your country then you must meet the Eligibility Criteria. Firstly read the eligibility for Pak army General headquarters jobs if you meet the eligibility criteria then you can apply for the jobs. Higher qualifications are preferable for these jobs.
- First of all, they need the domicile of your district.
- Qualifications necessary for these jobs are Bachelor’s, Intermediate, and matric.
- For retired officers, Lieutenant Colonels, Major Retired, Released, and Service Limit.
- The age limit is 50 years for Army Officers.
- The age limit is 30 years for civilians. Age relaxation is available for Gilgit and Balochistan Civilians
- A candidate is not acceptable if his medical condition is not good.
For more jobs updates check our website www.pakistanforward.com