Pak Army Rawalpindi General Headquarter jobs announce through Headquarter Security and Counter-Terrorism by advertisement. Candidates can apply online for GHQ jobs 2021 across the country. Candidates are invited from all the provinces of Pakistan to apply online for Pak army GHQ Jobs.
GHQ Jobs are available for both Male and Female candidates. These jobs GHQ also for both civilian and retired army officers and can apply online. The new GHQ jobs advertisement has been published in many Pakistan famous newspapers like express, Jang, Dawn, etc.
If you are interested in a GHQ Pak army Govt job and want to make your future brighten so it is a good opportunity to join the Pak army by GHQ. Rawalpindi General Headquarter is looking for talented, sharp-minded, and experience applicants for these jobs.
Pakistan Army GHQ Available job Vacancies
GHQ announce a few job posts for civilian and retired army officers. General Head Quarter GHQ wants a well-experienced and sharp-minded person for this available vacant. There are few seats available vacant for fresh and experienced applicants.
- Section Supervisor
- Draft Man
- Lab Supervisor
- Lab Technician
- Signal Battalion
- Data entry operator
- Naib Qasid
Do you want to get GHQ MES jobs?
How to Apply in Pak Army General Headquarter?
If you meet the eligibility criteria to join this Pak army GHQ jobs 2021 then you Select the post and Get the application form from GHQ Rawalpindi’s official website. All these jobs are for both males and females except the Signal battalion.
Signal battalion is only for females.
- Get the Form from GHQ Rawalpindi’s original site and fill it, then sent it to the given address with all required documents.
- Carefully, All the information put on the form is real, if anything is fake will be the result of dismissal from the post.
- All education documents from the Institute are recognized by HEC.
- Only shortlisted candidate from the test is called for interview.
- No TA/DA on interview day.
Eligibility Criteria GHQ Jobs
If wants to join GHQ jobs 2021 and want to serve your country then you must meet the Eligibility Criteria. Firstly read the eligibility for these GHQ jobs if you meet the eligibility criteria then apply for the jobs. Higher qualifications are preferable for these jobs.
- First of all, they need the domicile of your district.
- Qualification is needed for these jobs are Bachelor, Intermediate, and matric.
- For retired officers, Lieutenant Colonels, Major Retired, Released, and Service Limit.
- The age limit is 50 years for Army Officers.
- Age limit 30 years for Civilian. Age relaxation is available for Gilgit and Balochistan Civilians
- A candidate is not acceptable if his medical condition is not good.
Fore more jobs updates check our website www.pakistanforward.com