New PAF Jobs 2022 are announced by the Pakistan Air Force GENERAL DUTY BRANCH. Pakistan Air Force always recommends the selected candidates who are highly educated, hard-working, and well-disciplined. PAF jobs are available for both male and female candidates.
The PAF jobs advertisement has been published in Pakistan’s famous Sunday newspapers like Jang, Khabyran, Express newspaper, etc.
Join PAF is a good opportunity for you to have a bright future in the Pakistan air force. The selection criteria for PAF jobs are very strict due to the security of beloved Pakistan. A candidate who has a passion to join Pakistan Air Force as a Civilian or officer then it is a great opportunity to join PAK Air force.
The latest civilian jobs advertisement in PAF has been announced through the official website and famous newspaper of Pakistan.
Candidates from Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Sargodha can apply online in PAF JOBS. Candidates in any province of Pakistan are also eligible to apply online to join the PAK Air Force as a civilian and officer.
Do you also want to join Pak Navy?
Join Pak Airforce as Airmen
Pakistan Airforce has announced new jobs for civilians to join Pak Airforce as Airmen. These PAF Airmen jobs for only for males and matric-based jobs with science subjects. Check Complete details to Join Pak Airforce as Airmen.
|Nationality:||Male citizens of Pakistan|
|Age:||15 ½ to 20 years, on 24th, June 2022|
|Height:||163 – 188 cm|
|Educational Qualification:||Matric with Science having 60% marks in aggregate: at least 33% marks in Elective Maths, Physics and Chemistry, and 47% marks (70 or above out of 150) in English.|
Pakistan Air Force Available June vacancies
The latest PAF jobs 2022 available vacancies are only for civilians to join the Pakistan air force as civilian education instructors. Every year PAF announces many jobs in different branches of the air force. However, Here is a list of Available PAF jobs.
- PF & DI (Physical Fitness and Drill Instructor)
- Fire Fighter
- Assistant Women Medical
|Published Date:||28 May 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Company:||Pakistan Air Force – PAF|
|Address:||Pakistan Air Force Recruitment & Selection Center, Lahore|
Requirement For Aero Trades
- The height of the candidate is 163 CM to 188 CM
- Matriculation Science with 60% marks including (33% in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & 47% in English)
- Age Limit is from 15 Years 6 Months to 20 Years
How to Apply online for PAF jobs?
The Pakistan Air Force gives equal opportunities to both males and females for these job posts. If Candidates want to apply online for PAF jobs in 2022 then must follow the procedure given below:
- First of all, candidates go to the official website of the Pakistan air force www.joinpaf.gov.pk and register themselves by providing all information correctly.
- After the registration procedure, download the application form and fill it out.
- All information in the application form must be submitted carefully, attached all required documents (that are mentioned on the form) with the application form before submission.
- After all, this procedure applicants will be asked to appear in the test, and those candidates who pass this test will be called for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, after clearing the test.
Also, Check new Pak army civilian jobs,
PAK Air Force Eligibility Criteria
Pak Air Force has announced a lot of PAF jobs in 2022 for those people who have a passion to get this job and sacrifice for their country. Eligibility criteria are different for different posts, basic eligibility criteria that are required for each post are given below:
- Both male and female candidates can apply for mostly vacant positions, but some vacancies are just available for male candidates.
- For permanent commission courses, candidates must be unmarried, married people cannot apply for these jobs.
- For permanent Commission course candidates, the age must be 16-22 years and for short service commission course candidates, the age must be 18-30 years.
- The height required for males is 163cm and for females, it’s 147cm.
- Qualification is different for different posts.
Not Eligibility Criteria
- People who are rejected two times by the ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ selection board are not eligible to apply for these PAF jobs.
- Applicants who are screened out by ISSB / any Service Selection Board will not be considered.
- Candidates who are declared unfit by AFAMB (Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board) will remain ineligible.
- Those candidates who are removed or dismissed from any government service or armed force will not be eligible for air force jobs.
- If any criminal case is registered against any candidate then they will not be eligible.
- Those applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered.
Note: For each job eligibility criteria is different you can check eligibility criteria in detail from PAF Official website.
PAF Salary And Benefits
PAF is one of the best organizations in Pakistan that provides good salary packages to their employees. Salaries are different for different posts, it just does not depend on rank but also on the years of service you provide.
Some of the main salaries of PAF are given below:
- Junior Commissioned officer’s Rs 40,000 to 100,000
- Non-commissioned officer’s Rs 20,000 to RS 40,000 plus
- Officer ranking Rs 100,000 plus
The Pakistan Air Force not just provides good salaries to their employees but also many other opportunities for their employees to brighten their future. A lot of benefits given by the Pak air force to their employees some of them are given below:
- Job security
- Free medical for employees and family
- A good education system for children
- Handsome salary
- Housing facilities for families
- Special privileges
- Free health facilities for employees and their family
- Many opportunities for a tour to abroad
- A good Salary packages
Pakistan Air Force
Pakistan Air force is one of the best organizations in Pakistan. It is an aerial warfare branch of the Pakistan Armed Force. It is abbreviated as PAF and its headquarters is in Islamabad.
The main purpose of the Pakistan Air force is the aerial defense of Pakistan, it also provides air support to Pakistan Army and also Pakistan Navy when they need it. It also provides air defence to all Pakistan cities at operations and helped the Pakistan military.
Every year PAF announces jobs for their department that they need and hires those people who meet the eligibility criteria. They follow very high standard eligibility criteria that’s why they announce jobs by themselves not the government.
For more jobs related news must-visit www.pakistanforward.com