Pakistan National Highway and Motorway Police department was established in 1997.
Its headquarter is located in Islamabad.
Pakistan Motorway highway police gives opportunities to those candidates who are motivated and can use their physical skills to maintain peace of the city and to protect the citizens of Pakistan.
Candidates not just need to be physically fit but they also need to mentally strong to solve different problems through their intelligence questions.
You can check our page to check more information about Pakistan Motorway Police to apply from all over Pakistan.
National Highway Police trained selected candidates by special courses according to international standards.
National highway police are responsible to implement all traffic and safety laws.
Motorway Police Available Jobs 2021
- Patrol Officers
- Paramedical Staff
Rank in Pakistan National Highway Motorway Police
- Junior Patrolling Officer/Constable (JPO)
- Assistant Patrolling Officer/Head Constable (APO)
- Patrolling Officer/Sub-Inspector(PO)
- Senior Patrolling Officer/Inspector(SPO)
- Chief Patrolling Officer/DSP) Deputy Superintendent Police(CPO)
- Senior Superintendent Police(SSP)
- Deputy Inspector General(DIG)
- Inspector General(IG)
What Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Motorway Police 2021?
- Education requirements are different for different positions minimum qualification is B.A. (2nd Div) to apply for the post of Patrol Officer.
- Minimum qualification is F.A. F.SC ICS I.COM (2nd Div) to apply for the post of Junior Patrol Officer.
- Driving license (Car & Motorcycle) is mandatory to apply for the post of police officer & Junior Police Officer in motorway police jobs.Driving test also conducted before interview.
- Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Male candidates height should be 5.8
- Female candidates height should be 5.4
- Just for male candidates Chest 33-35
- Candidates between age 18-25 are allowed to apply.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Total positions in National highway police are 2456+
How to Apply for Pakistan Motorway Highway Police Job 2021
All job seekers who want to apply in Pakistan Motorway Police and meet all the conditions required for this job, as mentioned above, can apply easily by following instructions given below.
Pakistan Motorway Police follows his rules and regulations strictly if any candidate who doesn’t meet the required criteria (As mentioned above on this page) will not be considered.
First of all candidates have to fill the application form carefully and attach all required documents mentioned on the form.
If any required information or document is missed then he/she will not be considered.
A test will be conducted and those candidates who clear the test will receive a date for their first interview.
In the first interview candidates need to bring his/her physical as well as medical reports.