Pakistan Motorway highway police give opportunities to those candidates who are motivated and can use their physical skills to maintain the peace of the city and to protect the citizens of Pakistan. New Motorway police jobs 2022 was announced last Sunday through famous newspapers.
Pakistan National Highway and Motorway Police department was established in 1997. Its headquarter is located in Islamabad.
Candidates not just need to be physically fit but they also need to be mentally strong to solve different problems through their intelligence questions.
You can check our page to check more information about Pakistan Motorway Police to apply online from all over Pakistan.
National Highway Police trained selected candidates by special courses according to international standards.
National highway police are responsible to implement all traffic and safety laws.
Motorway Police Jobs 2022 Avalible January vacanies
|Engineers||18-30 years||Diploma or BS in engeering|
|Patrol Officers||18-30 years||BSc|
|Paramedical Staff||18-30 years||BSc|
|Civil Driver||18-30 years||Matric|
|Sweeper (Sanitary Worker)||18-30 years||Primary|
Rank in Pakistan National Highway & Motorway Police
- Junior Patrolling Officer/Constable (JPO)
- Assistant Patrolling Officer/Head Constable (APO)
- Patrolling Officer/Sub-Inspector(PO)
- Senior Patrolling Officer/Inspector(SPO)
- Chief Patrolling Officer/DSP) Deputy Superintendent Police(CPO)
- Senior Superintendent Police(SSP)
- Deputy Inspector General(DIG)
- Inspector General(IG)
What Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2022?
- Education requirements are different for different positions minimum qualification is B.A. (2nd Div) to apply for the post of Patrol Officer.
- Minimum qualification is F.A. F.SC ICS I.COM (2nd Div) to apply for the post of Junior Patrol Officer.
- Driving license (Car & Motorcycle) is mandatory to apply for the post of police officer & Junior Police Officer in motorway police jobs. Driving test also conducted before interview.
- Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Male candidates height should be 5.8
- Female candidates height should be 5.4
- Just for male candidates Chest 33-35
- Candidates between age 18-25 are allowed to apply.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Total positions in National highway police are 2456+
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Motorway Highway Police Jobs 2022?
All job seekers who want to apply in Pakistan Motorway Police and meet all the conditions required for this job, as mentioned above, can apply easily by following the instructions given below.
Pakistan Motorway Police follows its rules and regulations strictly if any candidate who doesn’t meet the required criteria (As mentioned above on this page) will not be considered.
First of all, candidates have to fill out the application form carefully and attach all required documents mentioned on the form.
If any required information or document is missed then he/she will not be considered.
A test will be conducted and those candidates who clear the test will receive a date for their first interview.
In the first interview, candidates need to bring physical as well as medical reports.
Motorway Police Application Form
Candidates who want to apply online for a job in Pakistan National highway police have to download from the official website of the National Highway Motorway Police.
Just those candidates who download the application form, Only eligible to apply otherwise they will not be considered.
Candidates need to fill out the application form carefully by filling in all the blanks mentioned in the form, if any one of them miss then they may not be considered.
Candidates must attach all required documents that are mentioned on the form, if any document that is required is not attached then he/she may not be considered.
Download the application form from the official website www.nhmp.gov.pk.
Salary And Benefits of National Highway Motorway Police (NHMP)
- National highway police job is a great opportunity to boost your career.
- Job holders not just receive a salary but also many other facilities not just for him/her but also for their family.
- Some benefits of the National Highway Motorway Police job are mentioned below
- The expected salary for a Junior Police officer is RS.28,000
- The salary for Police officer BPS 14 is round about RS.40,000
- Free health coverage plans
- Free Medical Insurance for family
- 50% Education fee
- Paycheck on time
- PMHP provides an excellent retirement policy
For more Job-related news visit www.pakistanforward.com.