NTS is an abbreviation of the National testing service. It was established in 2006 in Islamabad. All NTS jobs 2022 advertise on the official website and government departments also advertised jobs through newspapers.
It is one of the best testing services in Pakistan that conduct tests for different jobs in the government as well as private sectors. It also conducts tests for admission to different universities.
It takes two types of tests i.e, the graduate assessment test(GAT) and the national aptitude test(NAT).
The national aptitude test (NAT) is used to take admission in different universities, both private and government organizations included.
Graduate Assessment Test(GAT) is used for Graduate students to get admission to postgraduate education.
NTS also conducts tests of the students if they want to get admission to international universities, in different countries.
It is recognized by the Higher Education Commission(HEC).
List of Available Vacancies in NTS Jobs 2022
- Deputy Director (Engineering)
- Assistant Director
- Agriculture Business Manager
- Research Associate
- Security Sub Inspector
- Computer Operator
- Lab Technician
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
- Security Assistant
- Operator Special
- Lady Receptionist
- Naib Qasid
- Key Punch Operators
- Skilled Manuals TSC
- Junior Electrician
NTS Jobs Application Form 2022
Candidates who want to apply for NTS jobs announced through the National Testing Service(NTS) must download an application form from the official website of the National Testing Service.
Candidates must fill out an application form online and submit it with all required documents that are mentioned in the application form.
Note that the application form is not always available with the announcement; you should check the application form for 1-3 days after the announcement.
You can download an application form for each vacancy from the official website of the National Testing Service(NTS).
How To Apply For NTS Jobs 2022?
Those applicants who want to apply for the NTS test to get jobs in private or government big companies must follow the steps given below
- Applicants must visit NTS’s official site.
- If an applicant has no account on the official site then he needs to sign up on the website. ( If you already have an account on the website then you do not need to sign up for your new account just log in to your account and keep going).
- Candidates have to open an online portal on the website of NTS.
- If you are a new user then sign up for a portal account on this website.
- Fill out your online registration form on the website and give all the required information by filling all boxes mentioned on the form.
- Select your test i.e, GAT or NAT it’s your test date and center.
- Upload your photograph.
- Download the bank deposit slip, and deposit the registration fee on the same branch mentioned on the slip.
- Enter deposit slip information on the online registration form before submission.
- After all these steps, send your original information deposit slip to the NTS office at the given address.
Address: NTS Headquarters, Islamabad Office,1-E, street no. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NTS Jobs 2022
- Applicants from all places of Punjab can apply.
- Male and female candidates can also select their centers given in the application form. IN the case of a married woman her result will be decided according to their Domicile or their husband’s domicile.
- Married candidates can apply against her Domicile or her husband’s Domicile.
- Upper age limit for fresh candidates including general relaxation in age limit as per government policy is as under: Male 35 years, Female 38 Years, Disable 40 years.
- No further age relaxation will be allowed in any case.
- Age shall be determined on the basis of the date of birth of the candidate.
For all applicants, eligibility criteria are equal across Punjab. If an applicant did not meet the eligibility criteria not able to apply.
Also, check Cost Guard Jobs
For more information related to Jobs visit www.Pakistanforward.com