NTS is an abbreviation of National testing service.It was established in 2006 in Islamabad.
It is one of the testing services of Pakistan that conduct tests for different jobs in government as well as private sectors.
It also conducts tests for admission in different universities.
It takes two types of tests i.e, the graduate assessment test(GAT) and the national aptitude test(NAT).
National aptitude test (NAT) is used to take admission in different universities, both private and government organizations included.
Graduate Assessment Test(GAT) is used for Graduate students to get admission in postgraduate education.
NTS also conducts tests of the students if they want to get admission in international universities, in different countries.
It is recognized by the Higher Education Commission(HEC).
List of Available Vacancies in NTS Jobs 2021
- Deputy Director (Engineering)
- Assistant Director
- Agriculture Business Manager
- Research Associate
- Security Sub Inspector
- Computer Operator
- Lab Technician
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
- Security Assistant
- Operator Special
- Lady Receptionist
- Naib Qasid
- Key Punch Operators
- Skilled Manuals TSC
- Junior Electrician
NTS Application Form 2021
Candidates who want to apply for jobs announced through the National Testing Service(NTS) must download an application form from the official website of National Testing Service.
Candidates must fill an application form online and submit it with all required documents that are mentioned in the application form.
Note that application form is not always available with announcement; you should check the application form for 1-3 days after announcement.
You can download an application form for each vacancy announced by NTS,from the official website of National Testing Service(NTS).
How To Apply For NTS Jobs 2021
Those applicants who want to apply for the NTS test to get jobs in private or government big companies must follow the steps given below
- Applicants must visit NTS official site.
- If an applicant has no account on NTS official site then he needs to sign up on the website of NTS.( If you already have an account on NTS official website then you do not need to sign up your new account just login your account and keep going).
- Candidates have to open an online portal on the website of NTS.
- If you are a new user then sign up for a portal account on this(NTS) website.
- Fill your online registration form on the website and give all required information by filling all boxes mentioned on form.
- Select your test i.e, GAT or NAT it’s your test date and center.
- Upload your photograph .
- Download bank deposit slip, and deposit registration fee on the same branch that mentioned on slip.
- Enter deposit slip information on online registration form before submission.
- After all these steps, send your original information deposit slip to the NTS office at the given address.
NTS Address: NTS Headquarter, Islamabad Office,1-E, street no. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NTS Jobs 2021
- Applicants from all places of Punjab can apply for NTS jobs.
- Male and female candidates can also select their centers given in the application form. IN case of a married woman her result will be decided according to their Domicile or their husband’s domicile.
- Married candidates can apply against her Domicile or her husband’s Domicile.
- Upper age limit for fresh candidates including general relaxation in age limit as per government policy is as under: Male 35 years, Female 38 Years, Disable 40 years.
- No further age relaxation will be allowed in any case.
- Age shall be determined on the basis of date of birth of candidate.
For all applicants eligibility criteria is equal across the punjab.I fany applicant not met the eligibility criteria not able to apply for NTS.
Also check Cost Guard Jobs
For more information related to Jobs visit www.Pakistanforward.com