Many people want to get jobs in government departments and want to bright their future and great opportunities through SPSC jobs 2022.
SPSC is a Sindh Govt job Testing department. Sindh public service Commission takes tests of candidates by looking at them and knowing those who are good and hardworking.
Sindh Testing commission is hiring people from Karachi, Larkana, Hyderabad, Nawab Shah, and across Sindh to brighten their future.
Many doctors, lecturers, teaching staff, nurses, and other jobs are advertised by SPSC through advertisements in many newspapers like Jang News, Express-News, Dawn news, and also official websites.
People who want to apply online for these Sindh Public Service Commission of Pakistan SPSC latest jobs. If candidates want to get all information about SPSC jobs like how to apply online, New roll number slips, SPSC application form, and other things must read this article to submit their application form successfully.
About Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2022
Sindh Public Service Commission is a provincial Testing agency of the government of Sindh in Pakistan. It is abbreviated as SPSC.
In 1926 Public service commission was first built up in British India and After independence, it was formed in Pakistan as SPSC under the provincial act 1935.
This commission consists of a chairman and members, chairmen are appointed by the government of Sindh, and members are selected by the governor with the discussion of the chief minister.
In 2014, in three-four years there were 213 cases at different stages of investigation by Sindh police against many servants including political.
Now SPSC is a good department after the resignation of its chairman justice agha Rafiq Ahmed Khan on
SPSC Jobs 2022 Available June Vacancies
Sindh public service commission has announced several SPSC jobs for many people of Sindh. There is a list of the latest vacancies in different government departments advertised through SPSC.
- Computer Programmer
- Field Supervisor
- Data Processing Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Office Assistant
- Dispatch Rider
- Public Awareness
- Assistant Director Lab
- Sanitary Worker
- HTV Driver
- Assistant Director Technical
- Instrumental Engineer
- Assistant Director Law
- LTV Driver
People who want to get the job announced by SPSC must apply in their qualification-related field.
SPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for SPSC jobs 2021 must read the eligibility criteria of their relevant job position. People who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered.
- The qualification required for these jobs is bachelor’s, master’s, and BD.
- Candidates’ age must be between 21 years old to 30 years old, candidates more than 30 years old are not eligible for these jobs.
- These jobs are available for both male and female genders.
- In case the government of Sindh grants relaxation to some candidates if they want.
What is the age limit for SPSC jobs?
According to the criteria of SPSC candidates age limit is 21 years to 30 years old.
Every single Job post, and syllabus is different.
Candidates who want to check their syllabus must check the syllabus of their relevant job position.
Note:“ Candidates who do not meet the eligibility will not be acceptable”
SPSC Jobs Salary and Benefits
Sindh public service jobs are one of the best government jobs for people all across Sindh to brighten their future. It is a great opportunity for people to work with some great minds in Pakistan.
SPSC not just provides a good salary package but also many other facilities for the employees to brighten their future and family.
Some of the benefits given by SPSC to their employees are given below:
- Conveyance allowance
- Free house scheme
- Medical benefits for employees
- Integrated allowance
- Health facilities for family
- Good Scholarships for children
- Good Transport services
- Long paid leaves
How to Apply Online for SPSC Jobs 2022?
Candidates who want to get an SPSC job and meet the eligibility criteria must apply online in their favorite and qualification-related job position.
Follow the procedure to submit their application form successfully:
- First of all, go to the official website of SPSC www.spsc.gov.pk, and register yourself.
- For registration, candidates need to give all information correctly i.e name, email address, and other things that they are required.
- After registration with your name download the application form for the job that applicants want to apply for.
- Candidates can also fill out their application forms online or by hand.
- Here you will also see a free slip to download.
- Fill the application form carefully and give all information that they require mentioned on the form.
- Attach all attested photocopies of your original documents with the application form before submission.
- Choose the position in which the applicant wants to apply and attach your deposit slip with the application form.
- Do not leave any category on the form otherwise, candidates will not be considered.
A little test will be conducted after this process and only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and another process.
SPSC official website www.spsc.gov.pkFor more jobs related information must visit www.pakistanforward.com