Pakistan Air Force is one of the major branches of the Pakistan Armed Forces. PAF has recently advertised available job opportunities for Females to join PAF as FMA Female Medical Assistant 2023. It is a respectable PAF female job for females who are in desperate need of an Army job after Matric.
In this article, you will have the required info to join the Pakistan Airforce As Female Medical Assistant FMA, how to apply for an FMA job, its eligibility/ineligibility criteria, the selection procedure, and the advantages of joining PAF as an FMA Female Medical Assistant.
How to apply online for PAF Female Medical Assistant 2023?
This job is only available to females only. Interested female candidates can register their PAF FMA job applications online at the official website of Pak Airforce which is www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
Female candidates will fill up online registration forms for the Female Medical Assistant job with accurate details and without any false or forged information. After filling out the form, the candidate will submit it.
- The female candidate will submit her online registration form.
- In case of having no internet service, the candidate can register at the nearest PAF selection center.
Eligible candidates will bring the following documents with them to the selection center:
- Original educational certificates with Digital Marks Sheet
- Original CNIC/Form B
- 4x attested passport size recent photos
Eligibility Criteria to join Pakistan Airforce As Female FMA
An eligibility criterion for the job of Pak Airforce as Female Medical Assistant is very simple. But if the female candidate falls short of any eligibility point, she will be automatically rejected. So read the following given points carefully:
- A female citizen of Pakistan.
- Age between 16-22 years on 04 June 2023.
- Marital status: Unmarried.
- Height: 147cm/4.8ft.
Educational Qualification: Female candidate must have passed Matric with science with a minimum of 60% marks. She must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with at least 33% marks and English with the minimum of 47% marks.
Ineligibility criteria to join Pakistan Airforce As Female Medical Assistant 2023 mean the circumstances under which a female candidate is considered unworthy for the desired PAF job. The followings are the categories for ineligibility:
- Candidates who have appeared thrice in the initial test.
- Provide false information in their registration form.
- Under the charges of offense or violence by the court of law.
- Who apply more than one time for the same post.
- Applicants who are fired from any govt. job under any circumstances.
- Declared medically unfit by PAF concerned hospital.
Pakistan Airforce Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for join Pakistan Airforce as Female Medical Assistant 2023 has certain steps to be followed accordingly. Female candidates who will clear all the steps will be considered eligible for the FMA post. If the candidate fails at any stage of the selection process she will be rejected. The selection process has the following steps:
- The initial academic test will be taken including the relevant subjects.
- After passing the initial test, the female candidate will attempt the intelligence test.
- Tests will be conducted on computers.
- Medical examinations for Hepatitis B and C will be held at PAF concerned hospitals.
- The interview will be taken by the PAF officials.
- After the interview, female candidates will be sent to Karachi for initial training.
- Final selection will be made on the merit and overall performance of the candidate.
Pak Airforce FMA Benefits & Salary
Having an FMA job in Pakistan Air Force is not only honorable but also very beneficial for females. Female Medical assistants in PAF enjoy the following facilities/advantages:
- Free of cost mess.
- Free accommodations.
- Candidates will have free uniforms.
- After the training, married candidates will have free medical treatment for self as well as for family and parents.
- The special quota of their kids for a better education.
- 50% concession on travel by Railway.
- 50% concession on travel by Airways.
- Chances to visit other countries for training and education.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 25,000 at the starting which will gradually increase with the passage of time and with ranks as well.