PPSC is an abbreviation for Punjab Public Service Commission. It is the main testing and engagement agency in Punjab Government Institutions. These PPSC jobs are advertised frequently on Jang, Dawn news, Express-News, and Nawa I Waqt for Punjab, Sindh, Kpk, Balochistan, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan.
It provides a chance for talented civilians to work under various departments in the Government of Punjab. This Government Organization has built after adequate performance of FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission).
Upcoming Jobs Under PPSC 2022
- Deputy director (engg)
- Assistant director (budget)
- Remote sensing analyst
- Network administrator
- Junior research officer
- Agriculture officer
- Veterinary officer / livestock production officer / instructor (training & coordination)
- Veterinary officer (health / research)
- Senior instructor agriculture training institute
- Assistant director (architecture)
- Database administrator
- Manager information technology (I.T)
- Network administra
- Agricultural officer (plant protection)
- Deputy director of agriculture (plant protection)
- Assistant director of agriculture (plant protection)
- Veterinary officer/semen distribution officer/ instructor
- Assistant accounts officer
- Assistant / head clerk
Check Out Upcomming FPSC JOBS
Upcoming Jobs Departments Under PPSC
- Mines & minerals department
- Agriculture department (directorate general, pest warning & quality control of pesticides)
- Livestock & dairy development department (directorate of breed improvement)
- Housing urban development & public health engineering department punjab housing and town planning agency
- Forestry, wildlife & fisheries department
- Communication & works department (road research & material testing institute)
PPSC Application Form (All Jobs)
Punjab Public Service Commission Application form 2022 is available for all candidates who want to apply for PPSC jobs. All candidates who want to get a job Announced by PPSC download application form which is necessary to submit along with other required documents. Applicants must apply online otherwise he/she will not be considered.
Apply online through PPSC main website.
Procedure to Apply Online
Candidates can get the application form on the main website of PPSC then he/she has to fill all columns of the Application. The candidate has to apply online otherwise he/she will not be considered.
Eligible Criteria to Apply for PPSC job 2022
- Candidates age should be 18-37 years as per job requirement otherwise he/she will not be eligible.
- Candidates should have a 2nd division degree to apply in PPSC jobs.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge about the field in which he/she applies.
The Organization takes exams and on the basis of these exams, candidates are selected for suitable positions in various service commission departments. The exam takes place in a peaceful and transparent environment.
What is the age limit for the PPSC Exam?
According to the criteria of the Punjab Public Service Commission Candidates who want to apply for the PPSC exam must be greater than 18 years old and also not be younger than 37 years old.
What is the Syllabus of PPSC Exam?
For every single post or test in PPSC exams, the syllabus is different. For the Position of director, engineer, artist, designer, the syllabus and rules and regulations are different. Candidates should check the syllabus according to their chosen subject.