Here is good news for those people who want to join the (MOJ) Ministry of Law and justice MLJ jobs 2022.
If you want to know about how to apply online for MOJ jobs, how to get an application form MLJ, and the procedure to apply online for the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs then must read this article.
The latest vacancies for the MOJ Ministry of Law and Justice have been announced for Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Sukkur, Multan, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, and all over Pakistan.
You can apply online or download an application form to apply for MLJ jobs. These MOJ jobs are available for both male and female candidates.
Ministry of Law and justice Jobs 2022 Available Vacancies
MLJ has been announced the following vacant positions for applicable candidates. These MOJ Jobs are based on Matric and Intermediate candidates. New jobs in Ministries of Pakistan advertise after 3 months after completion of the first recruitment.
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility Criteria MOJ Jobs
People who meet the following criteria are applicable to apply for these Ministry of Law and Justice jobs 2022. Eligibility criteria for MOJ are as Fellow:
- All male and female candidates are applicable to apply for these jobs.
- Minimum speed for stenotypist is 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand typing respectively.
- For steno typist vacancy candidates must be Computer literate and qualification should be intermediate otherwise they will not be applicable.
- For driver vacancy candidates should be primary pass and have a valid driving license holder.
- Qualification required for chowkidar,Naib qasid,sweeper is primary pass.
- Age limit for Reader, Steno Typist,LDC,Naib Qasid,Chowkidar,Sweeper is 18-25.
- Age limit for Driver vacancies is 18-30.
- Qualification required for Reader vacancy should be Graduation.
- For all LDC post candidates qualification should be Matric and typing speed should be 30 words per minute.
Important Instructions for Candidates
Candidates who apply for jobs should read these instructions given below:
- Incomplete application form and those application forms that submit after closing date will not be accept.
- Candidates must present their original documents with a set of attested companies of the degrees otherwise he/she will not be consider.
- Regular quota will be observed as per rule.
- Candidates already in government service must apply through their proper channel.
- Only those candidates who fulfil the eligible criteria are able to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Note: “For the post of LDC,three weeks basic IT Training course including MS Word will be conducted by NITAB after selection”
How to Online Apply for the MLJ Jobs 2022?
People who want to apply through the MLJ Ministry of law and justice online application form for jobs must follow the procedure given below:
- For the posts Chowkidar,Driver,LDC, the applicants may submit their applications online on the prescribed form available on the official website of the Ministry of Law and Justice (given below) within 15 days of job announcement.
- For the post Naib Qasid, Reader,Steno Typist,Sweeper applicants may be apply on the prescribed application form available on the official website of MOLAW islamabad send their filled application form with all important document to this address section officer (Admn-V).Ministry of law and justice Room No.333 R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Official website of Ministry of Law and Justice: www.molaw.gov.pk
If you want to get more jobs related information must visit www.Pakistanforward.com