Pakistan Ministry of Defence is an elite ministry of the government of Pakistan that organizes the Pak Armed Forces and Various Federal and provincial organizations of Pakistan.
It is one of the largest departments of the Government of Pakistan in terms of staff and income.
The main purpose of this department is the protection of the People/Public of Pakistan.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 is announced regularly in various newspapers of Pakistan and on its official website.
Organization Under Ministry OF Defence
There are various organizations of Pakistan under the Ministry of Defence of Pakistan given below
|Available Job Vacancies|
|Pakistan Air Force (PAF)|
|Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR)|
|Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB)|
|National Defence University (NDU)|
|Military Lands and Cantonments Department|
|National Engineering and Scientific Commission (NESCOM)|
|Air Weapons Complex (AWC)|
|National Defence Complex (NDC)|
|Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL)|
|Military Engineering Services (MES)|
|Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI)|
|Frontier Works Organisation|
|Pakistan Armed Services Board (PASB)|
|Military Accounts Department|
|Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF)|
|Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT)|
|Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC).|
Vacancies Under MINISTRY OF DEFENCE JOBS 2022
- Security Assistant( BS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk(BS-09)
- Security Supervisor(BS-07)
- Lady Receptionist(BS-07)
- Lab Assistant(BS-05)
- Naib Qasid(BS-01)
Criteria To Join Ministry of Defence
Qualification to get the job under the ministry of defence is different for different positions: Graduation, Intermediate, Diploma DAE (Electrical, Mechanical), B-Tech, Primary, Middle, and Metric as well.
Candidates who meet the criteria given below in the advertisement are eligible to apply.
General Terms and Conditions
- An applicant may apply in two posts advised in each form for BS-16 and below post by paying a single fee.
- Candidates belonging to Sindh(rural) or Balochistan are eligible for BPS-15 and below this post.
- IN case Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and northern areas at least 3 years.
- In the case of Government servants by 10 years(up to the age of 55 years).
- In case retired from the Armed Forces of Pakistan by 15 years or more served in the Force.
- In the case of a dowager, son, or daughter of a dead civil servant who died during service.
Application form for Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022
To apply online for the Ministry of Defence job 2022 applicant should submit an application form online otherwise he/she will not be considered.
Applicants have to fill his/her form carefully.
In case of any blank box, he/she will not be considered.
Apply through the main website of the Ministry of Defence, given below.
Candidates must submit an application and deposit the fee within 20 working days after the
publication of this advertisement.
The deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in a test/interview.
Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
How TO APPLY IN MINISTRY of DEFENCE JOBS 2022?
People who want to apply for Ministry of Defence jobs
Filled out the application form carefully
Attached are all required documents like
- Copy of Paid Deposit slip
- CNIC photograph.
Deposit fee online in any branch of ABL,UBL,HBL,or MCB.
Applicants should apply online otherwise they will not be considered.
Application submitted by any other address will not be considered.